Pleased to share that our Partner and Head - China Desk, Santosh Pai will be speaking at The 9th World Peace Forum to be held from July 2 to 4 at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
Session: Promoting Cooperation
Time: 1.30 PM – 3 PM IST | 4 PM – 5.30 PM CST
The theme of the forum will be "International Security Cooperation in the Post-Pandemic Era—Protecting and Practicing Multilateralism" and it will witness discussion by former political figures, diplomatic envoys in China and heads of think tanks from many countries on the crisis of an unseen-in-a-century pandemic and deglobalization, seizing opportunities while addressing challenges, putting forward creative solutions, and promoting multi-tiered and multi-sectoral cooperation among the international community.
Few other Esteemed Speakers:
- Vikram Misri, Ambassador of the Republic of India to the People’s Republic of China
- Sun Weidong, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to the Republic of India
- Ashok K. Kantha, Director, Institute of Chinese Studies (ICS), Delhi; Former Ambassador of India to China
- Kevin Michael Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia (2007-2010, 2013)
- Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary General of UN (2007-2016)
- Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan (2001-2014)
For more details visit here